IH Collectors Meeting, December 13, 2015
- The meeting was called to order by Steve Kegey. He made the suggestion that we have an informal meeting. It was accepted by the members. Steve commented that we had a great year.
- The Treasurer’s Report was given. The current balance is $3606.62.
- The Tenderloin Sandwich fundraiser made a profit of $974.00. We made over 500 sandwiches.
- Becky Seal gave a report on Relay For Life. They made $904.00 from their fundraiser. They made $2200.00 for Relay For Life.
- Old Business: The status for 501 C3 for our club is official.
- New Business: Becky told the club about an “Adopt a Grandparent” for a nursing home.
- The cost to sponsor one Grandparent is $10.00. A motion was made to sponsor 10 Grandparents. The motion was seconded and approved.
- A motion was made to have a power unit and a gas engine on the plaque for the Summer Show. It was seconded and approved. The Summer Show is July 8-10, 2016.
- Our next Meeting will be February 14, 2016 at the Crosskeys Worship Center.
- There was discussion about having the April Meeting at Keystone. It will be decided on at the February Meeting.
- We need two new Board Members. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be interested, let a board member or officer know.
- For the February Board Meeting and the regular meeting, members were asked to think about a Spring Fundraiser and Show Committees.
- The Maryland !H Club is still wanting us to have an East Coast Show in 2017.
- There was discussion about doing a Newsletter four times a year. Jennifer will be in charge of this project.
- The Fall Festival in Churchville,Virginia, will be the last Saturday in September. Internationals will be the feature.
- The Toy Show at Churchville Elementary will feature IH Toys. It is held sometime the last of October. A date will be given later.
- Jennifer reported that there was good representation at the IH Auction
- The meeting was adjourned after which Bob Selkirk gave the blessing for our Christmas Meal.